30 May 2010

Time Off

My notice is a bit late, but I've been taking time off from blogging to hang out with family and friends. I had hoped to have blogs stashed away before I left for the US to get me through the time, but alas, when Hubby broke his leg those plans changed. I'm back in Germany now, but my landlord told me today that our internet will be turned off at midnight and the new company can't install their version for several weeks. So please bear with me during this time!

I've managed to complete and schedule three Double Take posts today, so make sure to check in on Thursdays! But I'm not sure how many Sunday blogs I'll be able to complete!

I hope everyone in the States is having a lovely Memorial Day weekend! Think of me when I'm at work tomorrow and you aren't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Comments allow me to see what you like and and encourage me to write more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...